How to video screenshot on iPhone X iPone XR iPhone XS Max iPhone XS iPad iPod touch:
How to screen record on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
In iPhone X or later, you’ll be able to create a screen recording and capture sound on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
How to video screenshot on iPhone X |iPone XR| iPone XS Max| iPone XS | iPad | iPod touch
- Go to your phone Settings. Tap on Control Center and then Customize Controls.
- If you scroll down, you’ll see a plus symbol with green color next to Screen Recording. Tap to add to your Control Center.
- Next swipe up from the bottom edge of your screen to access your Control Center.
- On iPhone X or later or iPad with iOS 12 or later, swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen.
- You should see the recording button a circle with a smaller circle inside.
- Press deeply on screen recorder button to initiate the countdown to recording.
- Tap Start Recording, then wait for the three-second countdown.
- Currently you are recording every action shown on the screen.
- To stop the screen record, just swipe up to the center and press the record button once more.
- You’ll notice that the red symbol at top of your screen will stop.
- To access the recording, open your Photos app. It will automatically save as a video.
You Can Also Search —->Download Vidmate Apk Latest Version – Downlaod Youtube Videos,Movies
Go to the Photos app and choose your screen recording. Some apps not allows you to record audio.
Editing a screen recording
Once you’ve finished recording, you’ll need to tweak the video. Apple’s Photos app makes it very easy to edit video. When you’ve finished recording your screen, you’ll see the message Screen Recording video saved to Photos within the notification bar. You can either tap on this notification or open the recording within the Photos app to edit.
Editing a screen recording is simply like editing the other video within the Photos app. Open the video in Photos and choose Edit in the upper right-hand corner. A slider bar can appear below the screen recording. At the end of the slider are toggle bars that allows you to edit frame by frame. Drag the toggle bars to make changes to the beginning or end of your screen recording.