Living Room Furniture Purpose and Style
Think about how you want to present the space and its primary purpose — do you want your living room to be formal or casual? Will you use it more to spend time as a family, watch TV, or entertain guests? The layout and the pieces of furniture you pick will depend on this.
Living Room Furniture with low visual weight
For living room furniture, choose pieces that have a low visual weight in terms of size, colour and design as these lend a breezy, lightweight perception to your space. Opt for light tones over darker ones, and select pieces that are slim and sleek while avoiding those that are bulky or boxy.
Garden/Outdoor Furniture Set
- The Samui patio armchair is perfect for use in balconies, verandahs, and on the terrace. With a gently inclining backrest and sturdy armrests, it’s designed for comfortable lounging. We love visual texture of the rattan weave, offset by the pop of sunny colour. Plus, it’s weather-proof, so you can place it outside, and not worry about having to bring it in when it rains.
- Table, sofa and armchair frame made from aluminum; covered with rattan (PE)
- Seat and back made from rattan (PE)
- Tempered glass table top
- Cushions included (removable)
- Set includes one two-seater sofa, two armchairs and one table
- Please refer to images for dimension details